SPA3 Investor Original Signals - Sentiment Risk Filter Excluded

Due to the change in our recent filter modifications to the SPA3 Investor system, I am starting this post anew factoring in Sentiment Risk Filter’s exclusion.

The same principles highlighted in the previous post apply.

I am creating this new post as to not overcomplicate the original, please now refer to this post for updates on the original signals. For context, here is the post I am referring to: SPA3 Investor Original Signals

Currently there have been no sell signals from original non-filtered signals (upon initially writing this post) that were not preceded by a buy signal for SPA3 Investor with filters (now singular filter).

I would just like to remind you that ETFs are not impacted by the new filters, the signals for ETFs remain unfiltered.

The following list of stocks are currently Open per the non-filtered signals, but Closed per the Stock Filter -

ASX:

Complete

USA:

AMZN

Apologies for the delayed communication - (USA 6/2) - MU buy

US Sell Alert

A Sell signal has been issued on INTC per the unfiltered SPA3 Investor signals. If you held INTC in your portfolio prior to the release of the new filters, now is the time to act.

Furthermore…

ASX 9/2: Buy - AFI
USA 9/2: Buy - DIS & QCOM

ASX: 13/2 - REA (Buy)

USA: 13/2 - CRM (Buy)

ASX: 15/2 - FLT (Buy)

USA: 16/2 - MSFT (Buy)

ASX: 23/02 - ALL (Buy)

This concludes the ASX portion of this transitional period.

US Sell Alert

A Sell signal has been issued on GOOGL per the unfiltered SPA3 Investor signals. If you held GOOGL in your portfolio prior to the release of the new filters, now is the time to act.

US Sell Alert

A Sell signal has been issued on NKTR per the unfiltered SPA3 Investor signals. If you held NKTR in your portfolio prior to the release of the new filters, now is the time to act.