Problems accessing Education Centre

Happy new year all,
Anyone else having problems accessing the Education Centre?
Been trying to get in to continue the The Process & Mindset Intensive but for the past week I keep getting a “requested URL not found” message.
Cheers
Barry

have you tried clicking on the link in the email SWS sent in December to welcome you to the new Education Centre? I often find the links still work when I can’t get into a site

Hi Shirley
Thanks for replying. Yes, I’ve tried clicking on some of the emails but get the same result. I may just have too wait until the office re-opens next week
Cheers
Barry

Hi Barry,

Happy New Year!

I wanted to follow up regarding the issues you’ve been experiencing with accessing the Education Centre. I resent your login details onto your email. Please double-check your email, including your spam folder, for the resent login information.

For your reference, here’s the link to the new Education Centre login page Share Wealth Systems Education Centre

Regards,
Jane

HI Jane
Thanks for that, I have managed to access the course again however it doesn’t recognize that I have completed the first 4 sessions so I’ll try and go back to session #5 and see how that goes.
Regards
Barry